Click to Home
Go To Search
Email pagePrint page
How do I rent a City facility?
Hammond Hall is available for rent. It is located at 4343 Southwest Highway. It accommodates 100 people. There is not alcohol allowed.
Call 708-424-7500 to check on availability.
View Facility Rentals.

Parks & Recreation

Show All Answers

1. How do I rent a City facility?
2. How do I join the Zumba Class?
3. Where can I get information about your Kiddy Kaper pre-school program?
4. Can I attend Park and Recreation Board meetings?